[Michlib-l] Google Apps

Eric Hayes eric at ropl.org
Fri Oct 3 08:32:14 EDT 2014

As a public library, you will qualify for the free Google Apps for
Education. Don't use a reseller. We, Royal Oak Public Library, have been
using it for 6 years. I think you are initially given 50 free accounts, but
you can request more. When I requested more, I was given 2000 with an
invitation to request more.

Eric Hayes
IT Coordinator | Webmaster
Royal Oak Public Library