[Michlib-l] Fundraising Scam Alert - Southern and West Michigan Area libraries please read

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Tue Oct 7 10:36:57 EDT 2014

Good Morning Everyone,

I have extremely frustrating news to share this morning and just wanted to
give everyone a heads up in case these scammers go on to target other local
Michigan libraries as well. (Otsego District Library is located in southwest
Michigan.)

We have alerted the authorities and the media. We think the scammers read
about our fundraiser online.

Please see my attached press release for the story.

Thanks,

Andrea

Andrea Estelle, Library Director

"Brighten the Corner Where You Are"

Every Great Community Deserves a Great Library

www.otsegolibrary.org <http://www.otsegolibrary.org/>