[Michlib-l] Google Apps

Melanie Bell mbell at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Tue Oct 7 11:11:08 EDT 2014

I ended up contacting Google (this was about two years ago) and asking them
if I could have my Friends (who are 501(c)3) apply and if they could share
the email with us. They said that it should be fine. So we applied as a
non-profit through our Friends (after getting approval from the Friends)
and then were able to offer the accounts to both the Friends and the
Library. You can setup multiple organizations under a Google Apps account
so I have one for the Friends and one for the Library.

Melanie Bell | Network Administrator
Chelsea District Library | 221 S. Main St. Chelsea, MI 48118
734.475.8732 ext. 222 | mbell at chelseadistrictlibrary.org