[Michlib-l] Do you have a spare APM?

Melanie Bell mbell at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Wed Oct 8 17:03:25 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

We are running Comprises SAM as our print managment/time managment
software. We have and old APM (or payment machine) that accepts bills and
coins to pay for printing. Currently our APM has an LCD screen and bill
accepptor that do not work. I was wondering if anyone has a spare APM
they'd be willing to part with or if you know anyone who can repair these
machines. You can see a photo of the device below. Please reply offlist.

Thanks!

Melanie Bell | Network Administrator
Chelsea District Library | 221 S. Main St. Chelsea, MI 48118
734.475.8732 ext.
222 | mbell at chelseadistrictlibrary.org