[Michlib-l] FW: Pure Michigan Talent Connect Webinars

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Fri Oct 10 11:05:08 EDT 2014

Many libraries help patrons who are using or need to use the Pure Michigan (PM) Talent Connect portal, http://www.mitalent.org/.  Attached is information on webinar opportunities that will help you better be able to assist with navigating PM Talent Connect to better help your library's job seekers.

You can find Talent Connect in MeL's Jobs Gateway, http://mel.org/jobs as well as many other resources/websites to assist the job seeker/career changer.

Kind regards,
Deb

D. B. Thomas, MA AMLS
MeL & Library Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-373-4466
[LMSigforEmail]
Visit MeL at: http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at: http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.