[Michlib-l] FILMSTRIPS & PROJECTORS!!

Linda Sims lsims at hazel-park.lib.mi.us
Fri Oct 10 14:37:20 EDT 2014

Hi Library Folk - we have been doing a lot of cleaning here at the Hazel Park Library because of a recent basement leak which resulted in installing a new tile floor and moving all the boxes of craft supplies we have been acquiring over the last 13 years.

In our cleanout and reorganization we unearthed the following treasures that are just waiting for a good home:

1 Vuaid Filmstrip Ceiling Projector model 20-1

1 Viewlex Previewer Junior no. 2

2 - 6 drawer metal file cabinets (about 12 x 20) - containing approx. 500 filmstrips

Projected Books Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI) 8 boxes (with 10 reels of filmstrips) for adult level, juvenile level and junior high level titles)

This is the "motherload" of filmstrips for a library that is interested in obtaining them.

Please reply asap since this treasure won't last long!

Linda Sims, Asst. Director
Hazel Park Memorial Library
hzpk 39