[Michlib-l] series from the 1980's

Robert P. Holley aa3805 at wayne.edu
Mon Oct 13 21:08:32 EDT 2014

I remember from my high school reading that many books had 191 or 192  pages and concluded that this was part of the production process. Many of them were on controversial issues and probably not very reliable as authors pitched their pet causes.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I about book production can confirm or refute my observation.

Bob

Robert P. Holley
Professor, School of Library & Information Science
Wayne State University
Detroit, MI 48202
aa3805 at wayne.edu
248-547-0306 (phone)