[Michlib-l] Library bags

Nannette Pretzer n.pretzer at vlc.lib.mi.us
Wed Oct 15 14:59:31 EDT 2014

We use Better Containers.  There website is www.librarybags.com phone number is #800-831-6049.

They are still not cheap about 23 cents per bag if you buy in a case of 500 (Case $116.00)  if you buy the “class themes,” but a little cheaper I think than the Demco drawstring bags and they do last longer and hold up better than the drawstrings.

Nannette Pretzer

Director

St. Charles District Library

104 W. Spruce Street