[Michlib-l] Movie Licensing

Evelyn Holzwarth eholzwarth at hastingspubliclibrary.com
Thu Oct 16 16:02:58 EDT 2014

In Hastings, we use Movie Licensing USA and MPLC because there is very little overlap in the studios they cover and we show movies every Thursday from studios covered by one license or the other.  It really depends what movies you plan to show and what studios made them originally.
We also occasionally purchase public performance rights to a DVD we want to show when it is from a studio not covered by either license.

Evelyn Holzwarth
Library Administrator
Hastings Public Library
227 E State St
Hastings, MI 49058
269-945-4263 ext 212
FAX 269-948-3874

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the addressee listed.  It may contain confidential and/or legally protected information exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of the message and any attachments.  Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and we cannot be responsible or liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail, any delay in its receipt, or damage to your systems. We cannot guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained or that this e-mail is free of viruses, interception, or interference.