[Michlib-l] 2015 Summer Reading materials are on the way!

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Oct 21 15:05:08 EDT 2014

The Library of Michigan will be mailing the 2015 Summer Reading manuals and incentives catalogs THIS week. Please look for the materials this week and next week in a padded tan mailer with a 2015 Summer Reading manual sticker. The manuals and catalog are full of great programming ideas and incentives on the Heroes theme.

Incentive order deadlines: December 1st for March 1st receipt, January 1st for April 1st receipt, and March 1st for May 1st receipt. Remember to order your incentives as soon as possible too! Upstart orders the items based on your orders, so they may have run out if you order late. You are NOT charged until orders ship.

Finally, please go to the Summer Reading program site at the Library of Michigan for more information on partner organizations and to sign up for our free  Summer Reading Winter webinar series. Go to Summer Reading section at www.michigan.gov/youthlibraryservices<http://www.michigan.gov/youthlibraryservices>.

If you have any questions about the program or materials, please contact me!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021