[Michlib-l] Non-traditional Collections Summary of Info

Laura Orlowski laura at camdenlibrary.org
Thu Oct 23 15:35:59 EDT 2014

Hi all;

A few weeks ago, I posted about non-traditional collections - puzzles,
board games and puppets in particular.  I would like to thank everyone who
responded.  It helps to hear what has worked and what hasn't.

My library is going ahead with developing a circulating collection of board
games and puzzles.  We have decided to hold off on the puppets for now
(until we can come up with a safer way to handle the possibility of little
critters being returned with the puppets).

Attached are the responses I received about non-traditional collections.

Thanks again for all the great responses!
-Laura Orlowski, director
Camden Twp. Library
camden at monroe.lib.mi.us