[Michlib-l] LM4X will be released soon. Sign up to get your free eCopy!

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Tue Oct 28 13:29:07 EDT 2014

The Library of Michigan produces a newsletter and beginning with the next issue we are changing direction. We want to promote the services and capabilities of the Library of Michigan in ways that specifically tie them to the needs of patrons and the Michigan library community. If you haven't read LM4X before, now is a great time to get signed up. The first "new" issue will come out next week. You can sign up here:

https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/MILOM/subscriber/new

And we're changing the name so get in on the contest to pick the new one in this first issue. Talk to you soon!

Sonya Schryer Norris

Library Consultant and Plinkit Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-373-4457
http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan
http://www.mel.org<http://www.mel.org/>