[Michlib-l] Reviewing ILS

Laura Walton laura.walton at cornerstone.edu
Wed Oct 29 14:34:37 EDT 2014

Please Excuse any Cross Posting

We are reviewing our current ILS, Millennium, and would appreciate any
feedback from other libraries that have migrated from Millennium to Sierra,
OCLC’s Worldshare Management Service, or SirsiDynix Symphony.  We currently
use the following modules in Millennium and are looking for similar or
better functionality: Circulation, Serials, Acquisitions, Cataloging, ERM,
and Media Management.

Also, if you are a MeLCat library, we would appreciate any comments on
transitioning from using MeLCat  through Millennium versus running MeLCat
on the DCB server.

Thank you in advance for your input!

*Laura Walton*

Circulation Librarian|Miller Library

Cornerstone University
1001 E. Beltline Ave. NE|Grand Rapids, MI 49525
laura.walton at cornerstone.edu
616.222.1451