[Michlib-l] Updates to MeL

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Fri Oct 31 12:29:45 EDT 2014

Greetings,

In our efforts to continually improve your experience of the Michigan eLibrary, we would like to invite you to check out two new features at MeL.org.

First, the MeL Minute will now be displayed on the site itself. You can find the link for it on the left side of the homepage. It will be updated by Eunice Borrelli or another MeL Team member each week. It will still go out to the lists so if you're used to catching it here have no fear. Thank you for your continued support of the MeL Minute. We've received extremely positive feedback about it and we're happy to oblige.

The second improvement is a Featured Resources carousel on the bottom of the MeL.org homepage. It will change regularly and feature items of current interest. For this first carousel of items we're talking about the Flu Season. Check out the information there that you can use!

Have a great weekend everyone,
Sonya

Sonya Schryer Norris

Library Consultant and Plinkit Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-373-4457
http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan
http://www.mel.org<http://www.mel.org/>