[Michlib-l] Patron Fines affect on Computer privileges.

Lori Haas director at montmorencylibrary.com
Fri Oct 31 14:50:51 EDT 2014

We have a medium to small size box of assorted size cassette albums that we
would like to give away to anyway who uses RIDES delivery.  If you would
like them please send me your ZV code and we will get them out to you.  See
the attached picture.

Lori Haas
Director
Montmorency County Public Libraries