[Michlib-l] Do you offer wifi outside library after hours?

Jennifer Walters aitkinlibrary at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 10 14:23:20 EDT 2014

We need some quick arguments for why to or not to offer wifi 24 hours.
Unfortunately, the city has had problems with teens congregating outside at
night, using our wifi, and causing other mayhem, including vandalism.  I
hate to blame the teens, but unfortunately, in this case, that is who it is.
The city and library board has asked me to investigate what other libraries,
especially small libraries, do. Thank you.

Jennifer Walters
Library Director
Aitkin Memorial District Library
111 N. Howard Ave.