[Michlib-l] Cricut Machine

Jess Hesselgrave jhesselgrave at ssldl.info
Fri Sep 12 15:41:24 EDT 2014

That's true - the newer ones don't require cartridges.  I'm honestly not as
familiar with the Cricut, especially the new ones, as I am with the
Silhouette, so I'm not sure how easy they are to use and how easy designing
your own projects are for those machines.  From what I've seen, accessories
for both Cricuts and Silhouettes are pretty comparable.  The cutting mats
for Cricut are a bit cheaper, but I use those in my Silhouette and they
work just fine. The thing I love about Silhouette is the online store for
designs - there are a ton of great graphics and you can customize
subscription plans to best suit your needs (on one plan you pay $19.99 a
month and get $150 worth of downloads).