[Michlib-l] 55% Library Discount For Bulk Order Of New Book: What They Were Thinking: Reflections on Michigan Difference-Makers

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Sep 15 08:16:16 EDT 2014

Last call!!! We are extending the order period for one more day to include today, Monday September 15. We will place the order tomorrow. If you would like to order a copy or copies for your library, please reply by no later than the close of business today.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager