[Michlib-l] New Auto-Graphics Verso, version 4

Tekonsha Township Library tekonlib at tekonshalibrary.org
Mon Sep 15 12:47:30 EDT 2014

Are any other users of Verso having trouble using the AgCat client with the new platform?  I seem to have a communication problem with the Auto-Graphics server and am unable to upload to their database when creating records.  The "barrel" never activates and the File>Upload to Database is grayed out.  Does anyone have a solution?  I've talked to the HelpDesk and they recommended using with Chrome instead of IE but it's the same problem.  Thank you!

Sharla Vincent, Director
Tekonsha Township Library
230 S. Church St.
Tekonsha, MI  49092