[Michlib-l] Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference 2015 Call for proposals

David Votta vottad at mcls.org
Thu Sep 18 09:39:42 EDT 2014

Greetings,
On behalf of the Conference Program Committee, we would like to invite you

to submit a proposal for the Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference.  The

event will be held in Kalamazoo, Michigan at the Radisson on Friday, June
5, 2015.
This conference is an opportunity for individuals working in resource
sharing to gather information and communicate with other colleagues.
We invite program proposals from September 15, 2014 to January 16, 2015.
Accepted program proposal submissions should be 45 minutes in length
including time for questions.  Proposals might focus on any of the
following areas:
·       Resource Sharing Best Practices
·       Marketing Services
·       Electronic Resources and Resource Sharing
·       Workflow improvements
·       Cooperative collection development
·       Consortial or Group Purchasing
·       Purchase on Demand
·       Reciprocal Borrowing
·       Shared Staffing and Training
·       Shared Discover Layers
·       E-Books
Please submit a 150-200 word proposal for your presentation via the GLRSC
website.
Program proposals will be reviewed by the program committee, and those
presenters who are selected will be notified by February 13, 2015.
Please direct any questions to Lorna Newman at lorna.newman at uc.edu .
For current news and updates on the Great Lakes Resource Sharing
Conference, please like us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/GreatLakesResourceSharingConference or visit our
website at www.glrsc.org.
Best,
David

David Votta
Community Engagement Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 ext 122
Phone:  (517) 492-3822
Fax:    (517) 492-3886