[Michlib-l] LGBT Magazines That Circ

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Thu Sep 25 16:53:50 EDT 2014

Thank you to everyone who responded.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of
the responses were of the "please share what you find out" type.  I only
heard from one other library.  They also have Out Magazine and the
Advocate, they're packaged together through WT Cox, and have only recently
added them in digital form.  They don't yet have any data to share.

As of us, we decided to keep it, understanding that given the topic,
circulation data may be far lower than the number of patrons who actually
read it in house.  I suspect that there are many other who simply do not
feel comfortable sliding it across the counter for another person to check
it out for them.

Thank you again for all your responses, and I hope this helps you in your
decision-making.

For more information, please call 517-629-3993 or visit us at 501 S.
Superior Street in downtown Albion.  Albion District Library: Transforming
Minds, Changing Lives.  Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on
Facebook!

Cynthia Stanczak
Interim Co-Director