[Michlib-l] Portable projection screen question

Alison Purgiel apurgiel at madl.org
Mon Sep 29 15:57:26 EDT 2014

Hello!

Our branch is planning to purchase a portable projection screen. We are
hoping to give ourselves a little more flexibility with our programming
space with this purchase, and a portable screen at our library would be
primarily used with our digital projector. As usual there are many options
in regards to size , pricing, etc. Has any library recently purchased a
portable projection screen that you would recommend or warn against?

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Alison D. Purgiel, Manager

Norton Shores Branch

Muskegon Area District Library

705 Seminole Road