[Michlib-l] Michigan Reads event pictures

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Mon Sep 29 16:42:37 EDT 2014

Don't forget to share pictures of your Michigan Reads events. We have started posting pictures of illustrator Tim Bower's tour through Michigan last week. You can see the images at www.michigan.gov/michiganreads<http://www.michigan.gov/michiganreads> in the Press and Pictures section. Tim had a great tour through Adrian, Warren, Clarkston, Southfield, Allegan and Albion. Author Kwame Alexander's part of the tour starts on Oct. 20th and we'll post more tour pictures then. Take a look!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021