[Michlib-l] Tamarack District Library - and a job posting

Hope Nobel hope.nobel at ymail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:41:22 EDT 2014

Good afternoon, everyone -
I am so pleased to be returning to Michigan libraries after a two-year hiatus in Jackson County, WV, and will be starting November 4 as library director for Tamarack District Library in Lakeview, MI.  I can't wait to reconnect with old friends, and make new ones.
This leaves a place vacant here in Jackson County, and as a member of the search committee, I want to extend an invitation to any Michigan librarians with a sense of adventure to consider the job.  I have loved it here, and wouldn't consider relocating were it not for my desire to be closer to my family in Michigan.
I'm attaching the job announcement - feel free to email me with any further questions.
Sincerely,Hope NobelDirector, Jackson County Public LibraryJackson County, West Virginia