[Michlib-l] Ferry Schedules Attached: MAP: Can You Say Ferry To Mackinac Island???!!! Or Ferry to Lighthouses!!!??? MAP Will Really Float Your Patron's Boat, Beginning May 24

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Apr 7 08:27:06 EDT 2015

All,

Full disclaimer: It is not the business model of neither TLN specifically nor Michigan public libraries in general, to promote the interest of any commercial venture. That said, more than one of our MAP partners is a commercial venture, which means that they are taking a "hit" at the gate by virtue of their participation in the MAP program. As that is the case, I am not opposed to reciprocity by way of sharing relevant information from MAP partners with libraries. I suspect Shelper's Mackinac Island Ferry and Shepler's Lighthouse Cruise will prove to be popular MAP venues with Michigan public library patrons. To that end, I have attached pdf copies of both the 2015 Mackinac Island Ferry and 2015 Lighthouse Cruise schedules for you to share with patrons.

Happy sailing!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager