[Michlib-l] Library Card Vendor

Tammy Turgeon turgeont at libcoop.net
Thu Apr 9 13:32:10 EDT 2015

The Suburban Library Cooperative's member libraries use Metcom. A local
company. We've been using them for many years. We purchase barcodes from
them also. They will do design work as well.
Tammy

http://www.metcom-inc.com/

21643 E 9 Mile Rd, St Clair Shores, MI 48080
(586) 772-8860

Tammy Turgeon
Director
Sterling Heights Public Library