[Michlib-l] [Everyone] MAP is Number One!!!

Patricia Braden pbraden at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Apr 14 11:09:47 EDT 2015

Congratulations Jim! Good work!

Patty Braden
Library Director
Romulus Public Library
11121 Wayne Road
Romulus, MI 48174
(734) 942-7589
www.romulus.lib.mi.us

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jim Flury" <jflury at tln.lib.mi.us>
To: "everyone" <everyone at lists.tln.lib.mi.us>, "michlib-l" <michlib-l at lists.mcls.org>, "coopdirs" <coopdirs at lists.tln.lib.mi.us>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 9:59:05 AM
Subject: [Everyone] MAP is Number One!!!

All,

Brigette called this to my attention. Check out the 13 most awesome free things to do in Michigan http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/michigan/no-wallet-mi/ and then scroll down to see the number one, most awesome free thing to do in Michigan. Yep, it's the Michigan Activity Pass!!! We beat out some extremely tough competition!!!

So in your next reference interview wherein a patron asks you "what is the most awesome thing to do in Michigan?" we've made your answer easy, oh so easy :)

Expanded MAP goes live in 40 days. Your patrons are ready for expanded MAP. Are YOU ready for expanded, most awesome free thing to do in Michigan, MAP???!!!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager
The Library Network