[Michlib-l] MeL Minute - Usage Statistics

Borrelli, Eunice (MDE) BorrelliE at michigan.gov
Thu Apr 30 16:24:21 EDT 2015

Hello all,

Do you ever wonder about the usage of MeL Databases, MeLCat, and the MeL homepage and gateways - data such as the number of searches, homepage visits, MeLCat requests and loans, and other measures of the success of our statewide resource collection?  All of these and more are collected and available for your review and use and are found under the About<http://mel.org/About> tab at MeL.org. Is your favorite resource among those used by others?  Is usage increasing, flat, or fluctuating (maybe down in the summer due to the K-12 school year)?  MeL usage statistics<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,2351,7-160-18668_39174_54773---,00.html> from 2009 to the present are available and we think you'll find them interesting.

MeL Minutes are brought to you by the Library of Michigan.  Want more information on MeL?  Stay tuned for next week's MeL Minute available on many Michigan library listservs, email us at contact at mel.org<mailto:contact at mel.org> or visit mel.org<http://mel.org/>.  We encourage you to share MeL Minutes with your public service colleagues.

Eunice
Eunice C. Borrelli, Michigan eLibrary Internet Librarian
Library of Michigan/Michigan Dept. of Education, 702 W. Kalamazoo St., Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: 517.241.4996    Toll Free: 877.479.0021     Fax: 517.373.5700
Visit MeL at: http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at: http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.
Each April, Michigan celebrates the Month of the Young Child.
Go to www.miaeyc.org<http://www.miaeyc.org> to learn more.