[Michlib-l] Law Poster Vendor Recommendations and Complaint

CED Donna Clark ceddc at llcoop.org
Fri Aug 7 15:58:32 EDT 2015

I have had the same experience as Shauna and still get letters from them frequently.  I don't bother to open them anymore.  I have been through the emotions and fear of not buying their products or even being turned in by their company and being fined thousands of dollars.

The City Finance Director told me that as a city library their posters were good enough to cover for us.  These callers kept it up until finally, a few years ago, I bought again.  Never again.

Thank you, Kim, for the information you provided.  That company is out to make money, and what better way than intimidation. I hope everyone will be free from these emails and know there is an easier, less-expensive way.

Donna Clark, Library Director
Cedar Springs Public Library