[Michlib-l] ReFINAL REMINDER to REGISTER!: Week of August 17th Training Opp. for New MeL Contract eResources (Databases): Please Register to Attend!

Biggs, Deb Renee (MDE) BiggsD at michigan.gov
Mon Aug 10 22:33:54 EDT 2015

Hello Library Community!  This is your final reminder to register for the training sessions scheduled for next week.  We have been able to put together this week of in-person training with vendor trainers from Gale and Britannica on the new and continuing resources that will begin on Oct. 1, 2015<x-apple-data-detectors://5> and available in the Michigan eLibrary.  Below you will find the locations and links to the registration page, but here are the details for all locations:  There will be 2 sessions you can choose from-9:00-12:00<x-apple-data-detectors://6> and 1:00-4:00<x-apple-data-detectors://7>.  Refreshments will be served at both sessions.  You can bring a laptop or other device to connect to the host location's WiFi or just come and take in the vendor's presentations.

We will be doing a drawing for special swag items if you bring a teacher or homeschool parent with you!

Location and registration links:

August 17<x-apple-data-detectors://8>th<x-apple-data-detectors://8> at Pioneer Middle School, Plymouth, MI: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PZR_nfkda3juELUVZIajhGsaKLj3-zv5mYe6vcPCf6s/viewform

August 18<x-apple-data-detectors://10>th<x-apple-data-detectors://10> at White Pines Library Cooperative, 3210 Davenport Ave. Saginaw, MI 48602<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>. To register for this location, please send an email to Byron Sitler, bsitler at wplc.org<mailto:bsitler at wplc.org> including the following:  Your name, Library/School, email address and which session you will attend--9-Noon<x-apple-data-detectors://4> or 1:00-4:00<x-apple-data-detectors://5>.

August 19<x-apple-data-detectors://11>th<x-apple-data-detectors://11> at Library of Michigan, Lansing, MI: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AvTZKuB2MgydrjvN5a2urKCCdm79-zRIwyCXF28BpUI/viewform

August 20<x-apple-data-detectors://13>th<x-apple-data-detectors://13> at Lakeview High School, Battle Creek, MI: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ObS4GShGJ5KDvPspJmW4p9H3ZKolCq6PNBwU-joGZP8/viewform?c=0&w=1

August 21<x-apple-data-detectors://15>st<x-apple-data-detectors://15> at Kent District Library Service Center, Grand Rapids Area, MI:

9:00 AM - 12:00 PM<x-apple-data-detectors://0> (http://evanced.info/kent/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=65149)

1:00 PM - 4:00 PM<x-apple-data-detectors://2> (http://evanced.info/kent/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=65150)

Please feel free to share with your colleagues; we hope that you can join us for a great introduction to eResources that can help you and those you work with starting now and this Fall!  For those who cannot attend, we will be scheduling webinars in the Fall.

Kind regards,
Deb

Deb Biggs Thomas
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan