[Michlib-l] Free Microfilm Giveaway

Sarah Brooks sbrooks at fpl.info
Tue Aug 11 14:45:34 EDT 2015

The Flint Public Library is offering approximately 50 years of the New York Times (1941-1990) on microfilm to other libraries, or similar organizations that would like the film to add to their collection.  This giveaway involves local pickup only.

We are not able to accommodate other circumstances or requests. If interested, please respond off-list within two weeks from the date of this email.

Thank you.

Sarah Brooks

Sarah R. Brooks
Lead  Librarian for Periodicals, I.L.L., and Electronic Resources
Flint Public Library
1026 E. Kearsley Street
Flint, MI  48503

(810)232-7111, x. 2182 v