[Michlib-l] Employment package with Education?

SAR Kerry Fountain sarkf at llcoop.org
Mon Aug 17 09:49:59 EDT 2015

I am curious as to whether any director's or other staff have an employment
package that includes some reimbursement for education?   I am looking more
for actually being enrolled in college rather than continuing education situation.

My board is looking into the possibility of helping me with some of my
educational expense in the future but wondered how to approach it.

Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Kerry Fountain, Director
Saranac Public Library 616-642-9146
Clarksville Area Library  616-693-1001
sarkf at llcoop.org