[Michlib-l] Teresa Irish program dates in the UP

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Fri Aug 21 09:27:10 EDT 2015

Happy Friday Yoopers,

After seeing Megan's post from Dickinson, I decided to see what other
libraries are hosting Ms. Irish so that I could put together a full listing
of her time up here in Sept/Oct. so that we could all share it with our
patrons.  So please, if you are hosting her and the Thousand Letters Home
program this fall, please let me know your Library Name, location, time and
date of program and contact person.  I will put together a full list for us
to add to our flyers so that you can offer your patrons options if that
can't make it to your library's program, maybe there's one close by on
another date that they can, and maybe my patron can make it to yours, and so
on.  So far I have:

Monday, September 21st at the Curtis Library

Tuesday, September 22nd at the Bayliss Library in SSM

Thursday, September 24th at the Dickinson Library

October 1st at the Engadine Library

Thanks a bunch in advance,

Lisa

Lisa Poignant Waskin