[Michlib-l] Thank You Michigan Public LIbraries

Pam Quackenbush pquackenbush at lyon.lib.mi.us
Wed Aug 26 13:23:10 EDT 2015

never mind

----- Original Message -----
From: "Social" <social at basicesl.com>
To: michlib-l at mcls.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 11:36:06 AM
Subject: [Michlib-l] Thank You Michigan Public LIbraries

Just a quick ‘Shout Out’ out and a huge ‘Thank You’ to the 9 Michigan Public Libraries who have added Basic ESL to their Online Resources this summer! From Grand Rapids to Mount Clemens – we are humbled that Michigan has given Basic ESL such a warm reception. We thank these libraries for promoting English literacy in their communities via Basic ESL.

For those unfamiliar, Basic ESL is a 3-Level English Language Learning course with native language support in 19 languages. Basic ESL is a traditional program and compliments other language learning resources like Mango and Pronunciator. The best part is that Basic ESL is 100% free for public libraries and library patrons.

Basic ESL is currently used in 28 states and Canada. The three links below show the variety of ways Basic ESL can be added to a website. Look for the BASIC ESL button or link on these library websites and then try out BASIC ESL using “Instant Access”.

Atlantic County Library System (NJ)

New Rochelle Public Library (NY)

Niceville Public Library (FL)

Signing up your Library is easy. Simply visit: www.basicesl.com/libraries and click “Register Now” and provide basic contact information for your library. Basic ESL will send your library an access button to add to your library’s website. Immediately, library members can click the access button and begin using the Basic ESL courses. If you have questions, please call me and I’ll be happy to speak with you.

Thanks again Michigan!!

Kevin Cole

kcole at basicesl.com | Tel: (951) 775-4087