[Michlib-l] National Conference - Association of Small and Rural Libraries - Little Rock, AR, Oct. 1-3

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Thu Aug 27 12:54:08 EDT 2015

Passing along information about the upcoming national association's conference this fall.   Even if you are unable to attend an ARSL conference take a look at their website at http://arsl.info/. They also have a listserv devoted to libraries serving small and rural populations as well as other helpful resources for their members.

Conference time is almost here and time is running out to save on early bird registration for ARSL 2015 in Little Rock Arkansas.

Members attending conference and registering before August 29th, will receive a $65 discount off of the regular member rate. This means that members will receive a full conference including 3 morning meals and 2 lunches for only $260 (plus a $3.95 processing fee).  What a value!

In case you are still on the fence about going, the schedule of events can be found online. Additional information can be found on the conference page including information on our guest speakers Daniel Black, Josh Hanagarne, Zach Benedict, and PC Cast.

A couple other things to pay close attention to is the pre and post conferences including a writers workshop with PC Cast!  Also, if you haven't been to an ARSL conference before, we welcome you to take a short look at our video.

Should you have any questions please feel free to email us.

We sure hope to see you in Little Rock Oct. 1st-3rd for a great 3 day event of learning and sharing with our peers at ARSL2015.  Those ready to register may go straight to the registration portal.  But hurry, this deal won't last for much longer.

Sincerely,

ARSL 2015 Conference Committee

sdw
Shannon D. White
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free:  877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan

Nourishing Michigan's Future...during school and during the summer!  Encourage Michigan's children to Meet Up and Eat Up - and Read Up! Find the Summer Food Service Program site nearest you at:  www.michigan.gov/sfsp<http://www.michigan.gov/sfsp>