[Michlib-l] Tween Books

Jennifer Hassell Jennifer.Hassell at FarmLib.org
Mon Aug 31 20:59:31 EDT 2015

Our YA librarian just created a new tween section here at Farmington.  There were no stickers that she could find and so I believe that Tech Services created and printed our own.

Jen Hassell
Adult Services Librarian
Farmington Community Library
From: michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org <michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org> on behalf of nussk at libcoop.net <nussk at libcoop.net>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 7:18 PM
To: michlib-l at mcls.org
Subject: [Michlib-l] Tween Books

Hi,
If any of you have a special Tween section of books I was wondering how
you label them?  I started by looking in DEMCO to see if there was a
sticker available but did not find one.  Perhaps we can make up our own
but I thought I would send out the question first.

Kathy Nuss
Assistant Librarian
Center Line Public Library