[Michlib-l] TFOP submission error

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Wed Dec 2 12:55:51 EST 2015

I couldn't even get mine save with the data in it, let alone be able to
send it.

For more information, please call 517-629-3993 or visit us at 501 S.
Superior Street in downtown Albion.

Cynthia Stanczak
Interim Director
Head of Adult Services
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!