[Michlib-l] Ripping software

Toby Q. Schuler TSchuler at kdl.org
Wed Dec 9 15:03:41 EST 2015

Are we talking about ripping music (saving songs from a CD to a computer)?
If so, if the computer has Windows Media Player, one is able to rip with that program once the music CD is inserted. At that point it usually saves to the "Music" or "My Music" folder, by artist.

Toby Schuler
Adult Services Librarian
Kent District Library