[Michlib-l] Ripping software

WAY Carol DeBoer waycd at llcoop.org
Thu Dec 10 09:37:44 EST 2015

We normally do not allow patrons to do this at the library because of
copyright issues. We don't know what they are going to do with music once they
get it on their computer.

We have had patrons sit right here in the library ripping CD after CD, and
also a few have done the same with audio books on CD. We usually ask them to
do this at home or some other WIFI hot spot.

Carol DeBoer
Circulation Supervisor
Henika District Library
149 S. Main