[Michlib-l] 2016

ConnieJo Ozinga cjozinga at commercelibrary.info
Mon Dec 14 08:34:42 EST 2015

We will close Friday and Monday in order to give the two paid holidays to
our employees.

I always check the Official federal bank holiday list.

Connie

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 3:26 PM, <susan.wess at milanlibrary.org> wrote:

> Looking ahead, next year Christmas Eve is on a Saturday and Christmas Day
> is on a Sunday and of course NY's even and Day is the same.  What days does
> your library plan on being closed ?
>

> *Susan Wess, M.L.I.S.Director    *
> *151 Wabash St.*
> *Milan, MI 48160*
> *734.439.1240 <734.439.1240>*
>
> *734.439.5625 <734.439.5625> -- FAX             *

Connie Jo Ozinga
Library Director
Commerce Township Community Library
2869 N Pontiac Trail
Commerce, MI 48390
(248) 669-8108 x101
www.commercelibrary.info

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not