[Michlib-l] Sign Language Interpreter

Lois Keel lois-sez at lois-sez.com
Fri Dec 18 16:01:05 EST 2015

DeafCan.org serves all southeastern Michigan.  Great people to work with
for interpreting or _any needs_ related to hearing impairment.  They've
been around since 1981.  I say this as a parent using them in the past,
as a librarian, and as a continuing supporter.
Lois Keel

--
Lois Sprengnether Keel
Website:<http://www.LoiS-sez.com>,

* Storyteller in MI Arts and Humanities Directory
* In Historical Society of Michigan Directory
<http://www.hsmichigan.org/resources/storytellers-
speakers-musicians/storyteller-
lois-sprengnether-keel/>
* State Liaison for National Storytelling Network
* Webmaster for<http://www.MichiganStorytelling.org>