[Michlib-l] Free Items to Give Away!

Jessica Wilhoite jwilhoite at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Dec 22 19:54:27 EST 2015

Hi all,

We have FREE items to a good home - one puppet tree rack, three media kit racks (although you can hang anything else you want on them), and a felt board/easel (felt board on one side and an easel on the other). These items are used, but in good condition.

I've attached pictures of the items. First come, first serve, but you must pick the items up yourself. However, I will be attending the Youth/Teen TLN meeting on Jan. 8 at Westland, so if you are planning on attending the meeting and you want them items, I can bring them with me.

I will be out of the office until Monday, Dec. 29, so please do not expect a response from me before then. Any questions, just ask!

Thanks everyone and have a Merry Christmas!

--
Jessica Wilhoite
Youth Librarian

Serving Romulus and Huron Township Residents