[Michlib-l] Call for Proposals for SEMLOL Spring Meeting: Library Collaborations

SEMLOL Executive Board semlol.board at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:44:18 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

SEMLOL <http://www.semlol.org/index.php> is preparing a program for the
Spring meeting on library collaborations. Libraries collaborate with
faculty, students, K-12 educators, civic groups, and more to enhance our
institutions and our communities. We invite proposals on topics such as
consortial projects, innovative faculty/student collaborations, community
engagement initiatives, and other examples of library partnerships. Best
practices, case studies, and creative ideas are all welcome.

The Spring SEMLOL meeting will take place in April. The location, date and
time will be announced soon. Presentations should be 40 minutes long,
including time for questions.

To submit a presentation proposal, please send the title, name of
speaker(s), and an abstract of no more than 250 words to
semlol.board at gmail.com by February 1, 2016. Accepted proposals will be
notified by the end of February.

We look forward to your submissions!

Jonathan Scherger

SEMLOL Executive Board
Southeastern Michigan League of Libraries
www.semlol.org