[Michlib-l] job opening

Kate, Scheid kscheid at htlibrary.net
Mon Dec 28 16:11:16 EST 2015

Job Opening
Holly Township Library
Youth Services Manager
30-40 hours per week
The individual holding this position will work under the supervision of the Library Director to plan and provide programming for children birth through high school as well as the promotion of all library services throughout the community. In addition some hours will be scheduled at the public service desk assisting patrons of all ages. Please see the attached job description for full details.  This position requires an energetic, well organized professional individual with customer service computer experience. Evening and weekend hours are required.

Wage Range:                                      $15.00-16.50
Posting date:                                      Monday, December 28, 2015
Deadline for applications:    Friday, January 15, 2016
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter to:  Kate Scheid, 1116 N. Saginaw, Holly, MI 48442 or kscheid at htlibrary.net<mailto:kscheid at htlibrary.net>. For questions, please call 248.634.1754. Applicants should be prepared to submit a sample program idea and a sample of program publicity. The Holly Township Library is an equal opportunity employer.
Kate Scheid, MLIS
Director
Holly Township Library
1116 Saginaw St.
Holly, MI  48442
248.634.1754
www.hollytownshiplibrary.org<http://www.hollytownshiplibrary.org/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D1418A.60C4D660]
I must say I find television very educational.
The minute somebody turns it on,
I go to the library and read a good book.
--Groucho Marx