[Michlib-l] Hartford Library Press Release

stephanie daniels daniels55 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 11:30:50 EST 2015

The new "Toddler Time" at the Hartford Public Library will be on Thursday, Jan.14th at 10:30am. We encourage all parents, caregivers and children to come to the new storytime. There is no time limit. You are your child may play with other children and visit with other parents. There will be stories and activities for the children. The library has two child friendly computers with early literacy programs. We have lots of Duplo Legos for constructive building. This program is weekly and replaces the Wednesday storytime. For more information call the library at 621-3408.
We are continuing our Adult Coloring Group which meets twice a month on Mondays. The next coloring group will meet on Monday, Jan.11th from 5pm to 7pm and Monday, jan. 25th from 5pm to 7pm. No registration is required and you may come at any time between 5pm and 7pm. All materials are provided and the program is free to everyone.
"Family Lego Night" is Wednesday, Jan. 20th from 5pm to 7pm. Parents are invited along with their children to create a themed Lego project. There will be a drawing at every monthly Lego Night. No registration is required and you may participate any time between 5pm and 7pm.
Our new program, "Family Maker Space" will be begin on Monday, Feb. 1st from 4pm to 5pm.