[Michlib-l] Book Club Kits - FREE Giveaway

Jess Hesselgrave jhesselgrave at ssldl.info
Wed Dec 30 12:47:00 EST 2015

Hey guys,

I'm rotating out some of my book club kits to make room for new ones, and I
have ten copies of each of the following books.  If you want them, I can
send them through TLN delivery or RIDES.

*Please only respond if you want all ten copies! They do not include bags.
 *

The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
Room by Emma Donoghue
Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff
In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson

Please respond all so others know what books have been claimed.

Thank you!

--
Jessica Hesselgrave

Adult Services Librarian
Salem-South Lyon District Library
9800 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon, MI 48178
Ph. 248-437-6431 x202
Fax 248-437-6593
jhesselgrave at ssldl.info <jhesselgrave at ssldl.info>