[Michlib-l] Detroit Handbell Ensemble at the Warren Civic Center Sunday, March 1st

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Tue Feb 3 16:11:20 EST 2015

Hello,

The Detroit Handbell Ensemble was formed in 1991.  Past performances
include Noel Night in downtown Detroit, as guest performers with the
Ypsilanti Symphony Orchestra, and on the concert series of many churches
and libraries.

The group will present a concert at the Warren Civic Center on Sunday,
March 1st at 3:30 p.m.

I am attaching our flyer in case you would like to print some for your
patrons.  All are welcome!

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me
know.

Thank you.

Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian