[Michlib-l] Get involved in our altered-books show

Malcolm McBryde jmcbryde at kvcc.edu
Sat Feb 7 11:41:09 EST 2015

All:

The Kalamazoo Institute of Arts is planning an altered-books exhibit for June (see attached flyer), and we invite you to get involved--by donating unneeded books (you'll need to be fairly near Kalamazoo to do that or be willing to ship them) and/or by attending the show. If you've got books to donate, email Michelle Stempien, curator for education at the KIA, at michelles at kiarts.org .

Thanks!

Malcolm McBryde
--
Librarian

The Mary & Edwin Meader Fine Arts Library
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
314 S. Park St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
269-349-7775, ext. 3165