[Michlib-l] Princess/Frozen Program

Julie Censke julie.censke at monroe.lib.mi.us
Tue Feb 10 12:27:18 EST 2015

Hi Emily,

I would suggest getting ahold of your local dance company. We had our local studio come and perform for our Fancy Nancy Party. It was a BIG hit. They usually are up on all the latest music and most likely have dances choreographed to the Frozen soundtrack. They are usually grateful for the publicity (call the local newspaper) and ability to advertise to all the young ladies at the event.

Good luck!

Julie Censke

Colon Township Library