[Michlib-l] Does anyone know of a good Michigan book bindery?

Roxanne Sander roxanne.sander at baldwinlib.org
Thu Feb 12 10:55:07 EST 2015

Hello,

We are looking for a reputable book bindery to do some work for us. I did a
Google search and it retrieved a list. Rather than just choose one from the
list to call, I would prefer to contact one with whom someone has had a
positive experience. If you can recommend someone, please reply off-list.

Thanks.
Roxanne

--
*Roxanne J. Sander**, MILS*

*Technical Services Coordinator*

*Baldwin Public Library*

*300 West Merrill Street*

*Birmingham, Michigan 48009248-554-4692*

*  There is a time for everything,*

*       and a season for every     activity under Heaven . . .*

*             Ecclesiastes 3:1*